Sunday, March 18, 2018

THE MISSING PHOTOGRAPHS

Retrieved the Camera
~*~
At the 14th Street Y with Amina and Mary Megalli
Saturday
 Before the show
 About twenty minutes in the Fire alarm went off and we were evacuated in a very orderly fashion to the street.
 Ladder Company #3 Responded, went in and checked the building out.
All clear in about fifteen minutes and we resumed.
" Egypt Dances"
1977
Narrated in person by Dr. Magda Saleh, Prema Ballarina of Egypt and the filmmaker.
Here she is on the right posing with her old friend Mary.
 Wonderful crafts for kids occupies the same floor so we had a look
 Wonderful projects on display,
 Delightful
Sun down. I walked home.
That's when I discovered I was without my camera!
I retraced steps, called the Y which was closed so left a message. I gave up on it, however a call came early this morning and the Y was holding the camera for me. A patron had found it and turned it in to the desk.
Grateful for good people.
~*~

4 comments:

Nancy said...

Love the kids art!

Mo Crow said...

(((Michelle))) hooray for the honest soul who found your camera!

grace Forrest~Maestas said...

such Goodness here...everything, all of IT

Deb G said...

So glad you found your camera. I've found that it feels funny when I don't have one to document things. :)